Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Torture has Ended!!!

Last week Lucas had to go out of town for work. He left Sunday afternoon, and wasn't scheduled to get back until Friday afternoon. Monday evening, after I snuggled the kids in bed, I sat down to do my usual Internet stuff - I even had a good story to blog! However......I COULD NOT GET ONLINE! Our router wasn't working, and I even tried bypassing the router and plugging straight into the DSL modem...no luck. I did everything that had been suggested to me - no luck! I was BUMMED! Do you understand the torture of not being able to get on line for a week? That's like taking away my Mountain Dew! :) I had a few brief moments on online time at the library during story hour on Tuesday morning, but that was about it. When he got home on Friday evening, he set to work and, of course, got the problem fixed. He's such a techie geek, but I am definitely thankful he is! I had a glimpse of my life without Internet, and it wasn't pretty! (*LOL*)

So, sorry for the lack of postings, but it just hasn't even been possible for me lately. I'll try to get back in the swing of things soon. We have a bit of a busy week this week, though - tomorrow is gymnastics & Sebastian's school music program. Wednesday is bus & church. Thursday is Isaac's BIRTHDAY!!!! and his school Christmas party. And Friday is Meagan's Christmas party in the morning, Sebastian's in the afternoon, and the last day of school until 2009. YIKES! I will do my best to post as I go, but there's a good chance of one big catch-up post sometime this weekend...just a forewarning!

No comments: