Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gallery Update

As life so often does, it has once again stolen away my free time, keeping me from being able to update my blog like I would like. To say the least, it has been a rough two weeks. Thankfully, things are turning around, and getting back on the right track.

In my blogging absence, I have missed sharing several layouts with you....so here I go, trying to get caught up...


Fall
This layout I did way back at the end of November. Just never got around to sharing. These pictures are of Isaac, and were taken last October (2008).


Click here to view full credits.


Christmas Eve 2008
I took so many pictures last Christmas. These were some of my favorites. Don't you just love Sebastian's expression?! Priceless!


Click here to view full credits.


Merry & Bright
As with every Christmas, we (make that I) took a ton of pictures of our Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa H. last year. Many of them didn't turn out very well, but I tried to choose a few that turned out okay.


Journaling: Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa H. came a little late this year because of work schedules. We actually celebrated on New Year's Eve. Still, we were blessed to have them with us, no matter what the date. Time with family is so very precious. You always have a blast, and they LOVE seeing you open your gifts. '08

Click here to view full credits.


Snow Joy

These pictures of Meagan were taken just a few weeks ago, during our first snow of any consequence. She went out in her new hat & gloves from Grandma and had a blast eating big hand-fulls of fresh snow. I just can't believe how old she looks in these pictures! She doesn't even look like my baby girl any more!


Journaling: The snow on the ground was too much to resist. You just had to get out in it and take your first big bite!

Click here to view full credits.

No comments: