Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas...

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas... we definitely did! I will try to get back tomorrow to post some pictures and stories and all that good stuff. I have had a pretty lazy day today - I actually slept in until 11:00 this morning! And believe it or not, when I finally woke up, Isaac and Meagan were still asleep! Isaac didn't wake up until 11:30, and Meagan not 'til 12:00. Nice... I love lazy days - they are few & far between around here for sure.

So other than a trip to Wal-Mart, and a general clean-up of the house (that was disastrous after small group and 2 Christmas celebrations), we have all done very little today. We're getting ready to plop on the couch and watch a movie. I will try to be more productive tomorrow... at least where blogging is concerned if nothing else. See you then!

No comments: