Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday Album 2010

I've never been good at scrapping holidays. I don't know what it is about them, but I just scrap around them. Like they never even happened. It's sad really.

I've decided this is unacceptable. I WANT my kids to be able to look back and reflect on past holidays. So I decided to start with last year's Christmas. My plan is to put together a Christmas album that documents all of our ways we celebrate the season... baking, decorating, gift opening, and so on.

Just as I decided to dive into this project, The LilyPad designers came out with a Document Your December collection... PERFECT for the project I have in mind!! Here's what I've done so far...

Cover:
Photobucket
(Click here to view full credits)

Baking:
Photobucket
(Click here to view full credits)

Muddy Buddies:
Photobucket
(Click here to view full credits)

Photobucket
(Click here to view full credits)

**********

No comments: