Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanks: Day 5

Okay, this might sound dumb and superficial, but it's still part of life...

I'm thankful for our car pool! Seriously. Without it, I would fail miserably at accomplishing all of the stuff I need to do on a daily basis. I mean really, our 3 kids have a combined 23 hours of sports practice a week. I'm just not that good. It's SO nice to have people who are willing to help and share the load, and it's nice to know that I'm able to help them out just the same.

Besides how helpful it is to get to share the load when it comes to sports transportation, I love these ladies (and their kids)! They have become such good friends, and life would be a little less interesting without knowing them.

Just so you can see how crazy these kids can get during a car ride... I took this pic the other day as I was driving down the road (with one hand on the steering wheel, and the other holding the camera and randomly aiming toward the back seat... this is what I caught... a bunch of feet up in the air. ???  Cracked me up!)

 And just think, this is only with the 3 youngest girls... we're missing the 2 older girls and Sebastian for this particular car ride. Keeps life interesting.

**********

No comments: