Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

The breakfast chef

What a sweetheart! I came downstairs this morning to find Sebastian in the kitchen, a chair pulled up to the counter, making something. He had gotten out grapes and pretzel sticks and was making Grape Snowmen.
At church yesterday, he got a paper that had a diagram to make Food People using a grape for the head, cheese cubes for the torso, and pretzels for arms & legs (and 1 to hold it all together). From there, he got the idea to make grape snowmen, and that's exactly what he did. Gordon Ramsey watch out!!

2 comments:

lxg_1114 said...

This is very nice blog. do you konw Mozilla Firefox web browser?I really loved it,I hope you may want to download and try. thank you.

Deidra Faith said...

Hey, Becky! I love it! You've actually encouraged me to do one! Great way to keep in touch but to also post all the stuff I wish I had more time to post! I loved reading through yours, hearing about your kids, things with Lucas...I feel like it's been so long since we've had a chance to talk. That's cause it has been so long! We've got to do something about that! Love ya!