Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

The breakfast chef

What a sweetheart! I came downstairs this morning to find Sebastian in the kitchen, a chair pulled up to the counter, making something. He had gotten out grapes and pretzel sticks and was making Grape Snowmen.
At church yesterday, he got a paper that had a diagram to make Food People using a grape for the head, cheese cubes for the torso, and pretzels for arms & legs (and 1 to hold it all together). From there, he got the idea to make grape snowmen, and that's exactly what he did. Gordon Ramsey watch out!!

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

Hey, Becky! I love it! You've actually encouraged me to do one! Great way to keep in touch but to also post all the stuff I wish I had more time to post! I loved reading through yours, hearing about your kids, things with Lucas...I feel like it's been so long since we've had a chance to talk. That's cause it has been so long! We've got to do something about that! Love ya!