Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dear Beaner...

After reading the new post that was left on my site today, I felt that it was necessary to write a quick thank you note to a friend...so here it is:

Dear Beaner,
Thank you for the clarification on the correct terminology for geeky online game playing. I especially like the part where you define the different meanings for different spellings...that rocked! You are a the kind of friend that makes a person's life complete. (insert smiley here).

P.S. In the future, I will try my hardest not to blog while you are in the middle of a game. I know how important your games are.

LOVE YA!!! Tell that gorgeous wife of yours I said hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While your uploading during my game has no affect on my connection, Lucas's head nearly explodes yelling down stairs to find out if your streaming. I love the comedy of it.

Oh btw (geeky online terminology), I think the blog is awesome. TTYL (more online geeky terminology)