Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3 More Layouts

Here are 3 more layouts I did this week (or last, I can't remember LOL). These pictures were all taken at Mom & Mike's house when we were down at the end of August for a visit. This was the night that all of the kids went into the pond fully-dressed (as did Grandma once to rescue Meagan).

The first one is not my usual style - I'm not usually a graphic layout kinda girl. But there were SOOOO many good pictures of Meagan that I wanted to use, and I thought this simple, graphic layout would be the cleanest and easiest way to display them all. I don't think the quote is from anyone - I just sort of made it up, although I'm sure I'm not the first person to ever think/write/say it, so I can't really take the credit. Anyway, it says, "The fullness of life is lived moment by moment."



Second pond picture layout....

I love this picture of Sebastian and Meagan. When I sat down to scrap it, a conversation came to mind that I had just recently had with Sebastian. So, I used that conversation for my journaling.


Finally...

This layout may look familiar to some of you, since I posted on my other blog the other day. But I thought I'd share it here too. The journaling is a verse from the Bible - Jeremiah 17:6-7 - 'Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him. He shall be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green; it has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.

1 comment:

Deidra Faith said...

It's the journaling on the picture of Sebastian and Meagen that I love the most. How incredibly sweet!!!