Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

FINALLY I can post some layouts!

I've done a few layouts over the course of the past two-ish weeks, but I haven't been able to post any of them because of the release dates of some of the products. Well, the products release next Sunday, but we have permission to start posting on message boards tomorrow. So I'm gonna go ahead and post a few here tonight. I'll post the rest of them over the course of the next few days.

Here's the first one - 'I TRIED.' I used stuff from Sweet Genevieve's new kit - Be Dreamy. These pictures are from my attempt at getting Meagan's 2-year pictures.


Journaling: I tried to get one good picture of you that would capture 'you' at 2. One worthy of framing and giving to grandparents. Instead, I got this. A series of pictures of you looking away, making faces, or running off. Well, I didn't succeed in getting that one good picture, but I surely captured the real you.

This one was inspired by an I SPY page that I am all-too-familiar with, since the boys and I have done this page about 200 times at bed time (or whenever the mood for I SPY should strike). It's in the School Days I SPY book, and it's a big explosion of art supplies, paper projects, and just a plain mess. So, I figured since I had pictures from a paint project that made quite the mess, it was only fitting.


Journaling: I spy a grandma, three eager kids, a round tablecloth and open paint lids; a paint smock, a paint brush, a project that's neat; petals of hands and leaves made of feet.

No comments: