Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Breakfast Casserole

Okay, one more thing that I threw together last night for dinner. I know it's been done before, but I found that out AFTER I made mine...LOL! It would probably have been much easier to work off of a preexisting recipe! Anyway, what I did was slightly different the the recipes I found... same concept, different quantities & cook time etc. * Preheat to 375 * In a 9x13 dish, spread out about 1/2 pkg of tater tots (about 35 pcs) * Then cover the tater tots with 1 lb. cooked ground sausage * Whip 12 eggs and about 1/8 cup of milk together in a bowl * pour the egg mixture over the sausage & tater tots * Cover the whole thing with shredded cheddar * Cook at 375 for about 45 minutes. YUM! It was really good. My kids all devoured it! I'll definitely be making this one again!

No comments: