Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment

Last week, my new friend Krista gave me the chance to use her AMAZING new kit called Enjoy the Moment. That was definitely a nice surprise, and I had a lot of fun with it! Here's the layout I came up with... I still have plans to do at least one more layout with it simply because there are too many good papers & elements in there that I haven't used yet! Can't let good stuff go to waste!
Journaling: I'm still trying to learn this. I take things way too seriously sometimes. Sometimes I get focused on the unimportant things, and I miss out on opportunities to enjoy a moment and make a memory. But on this particular day we were enjoying a silly moment together. We smiled and laughed and grew a little closer. We should do this more often!


***

No comments: