Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Easier Than Ever 2

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this with you... Creating Keepsakes just put out a new idea book called Easier Than Ever 2. I don't normally promote other people's products on my blog, but I'm excited to say that 2 of my 2-page layouts are featured in this book - both of Meagan's birthday from last year actually! Anyway, I know some of you who follow along are scrappers, or would like to be scrappers, or like to scrap but don't have the time or creativity, etc. I thought I would encourage you to take a look at this book... each layout is SIMPLE (hence the name of the book) and GORGEOUS! I would love to have an album full of pages that look this good. The best thing is that each layout comes with step-by-step instructions, ideas for simplifying, an estimate on how long each layout takes to complete, and a list of supplies that you'll need to make each one. How much easier does it get (again, with the name)?! Thought I'd pass the info along if you're interested...it could be worth your time to look into it.

No comments: