Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Number 28 & 29

I have officially finished 29 scrapbook layouts so far this year. That really doesn't seem like a lot, but I guess it averages out to a little over 7 layouts a month, which is quite a bit. Here are #'s 28 and 29! I'll set a goal of 55 for the year, just for fun, to see if I can make it! Something tells me I should be able to pull that off!

Anyway....

The first one is a picture of Isaac and Lucas that I took last year at one of Sebastian's t-ball games.
The journaling says: 'this moment is precious to him - sitting in daddy's lap, reading, listening. in this moment, he has his daddy's full attention. it may seem like a small thing - easily overlooked, even lost, among the daily rush & activity. but this moment should not be overlooked. it should not be forgotten. it should be celebrated. captured. remembered. because in this moment, he is learning to trust. to communicate. to share. to be. in this moment, his life is being shaped. his path is being altered, changed, forever. in this moment, he knows what it means to LOVE, and for that, this moment should be remembered.' (click for credits)

The second page is of Meagan on her first birthday. Can you believe this was almost 3 years ago already! I am constantly amazed at how quickly time passes!

The journaling says: "The big giant box should have been a hint that Shane and Tina had something planned for you. I wasn't expecting to see a giant crushed-velvet bear in the box, but that's what we found! You LOVED it, and kept coming back to it all day!" (click for credits)
***

No comments: