* spray the crock pot lightly with cooking spray
* in a bowl, combine
- 15 oz. canned white meat chicken (drained),
- 1 pkg frozen mixed veggies (I used peas, carrots, corn, gr beans) - still frozen is fine,
- 2 jars of Alfredo sauce (I used Classico...it was very yummy),
- a bit of milk (maybe 1/8 - 1/4 cup),
- Italian seasoning or oregano - no idea how much, I just put it in ??
* cover the bottom of the crock pot with a thin layer of the sauce mix
* lay out 3 or 4 uncooked lasagna noodles in the bottom of the pot
*Spread a layer of ricotta cheese over the noodles
* Cover with some of the sauce mix
*sprinkle a light layer of shredded mozz & parmesan cheese over the sauce
* layer another layer of uncooked noodles, ricotta, sauce, and cheese until the pot is full.
* Put the lid on. Cook on high for 1 hour. Then on low for 4-5 hours.