Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Let's Eat In!

Well, I had tossed around the idea of posting recipe cards here on this blog, but it felt too jumbled and confusing to me. I decided to start up a new blog that is dedicated solely to my efforts to eat in more and eat out less. It's called Let's Eat In. I'll attempt to document my journey through 2012 as I try to get away from the drive-thru and into the kitchen. I've added a permanent link to the blog in the top right corner of this blog... Also, it's been added to my blog list to the right, a bit further down. If you want to check it out, please do! Follow me, or add me to your Network Blog list and updates will post on Facebook. Pretty easy!

So, I'll probably be moving my recipes and such over to that blog in the future. Plus, I'll be sharing lots of other recipes, tips, and feedback there. I'm hoping that maybe taking the time to document this journey will maybe help someone else feel inspired to eat in too!

**********

No comments: