Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

the saga continues...

We just can't seem to get our act together around here. Just when I thought maybe we were turning the corner, Meagan got hit with another round of stomach bug, and I got slammed with a fever and head cold / flu junk that just won't let go. I've been running a low-grade fever for four straight days. No fun.

That being said, we DID go out for New Year's Eve last night! We were all just tired of being couped up. So we used a Texas Roadhouse certificate we got as a Christmas gift. Meagan and I got on 'fancy' dresses (both made of cotton, so not SO super fancy, but it was still fun to get dressed up). We called ahead (thank God!), so when we got to the packed-to-overflowing restaurant, we only had to wait about five minutes for our table. Love! And we had a very nice dinner together as a family! My favorite part... sitting next to my husband... and while we were sitting there waiting, he grabbed my chair and scooted me closer to him just so he could be near me. I love that. *mushy girly sigh*

We came home, got comfy, and laid in front of the fire, watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Meagan crashed about half way through the movie (and slept until 10:00 this morning). The boys stayed up until midnight. They thought it was creepy that people on tv all started kissing at 12:00. *lol* And Sebastian said Lady Gaga is even creepier than Justin Bieber *double lol*

So one more day of laying around and trying t get better.

And a very few pics from last night... (I finally got around to downloading the pictures off of my camera... almost 350 pictures... I still had stuff on there from Isaac's birthday 2 weeks ago).

Photobucket
The boys got lightening bug jars from Grandma and Grandpa H. for Christmas. They drive the cat NUTS! Isaac named his Verde because he got the green one.

Photobucket
He was TRYING to make the goofiest faces possible. Of course he was. He's a boy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
**********

No comments: