Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Life 2012: week 19

Instead of doing something most would consider to be much more productive, today I decided to do another week of my Project Life 2012. Week 19!! Lots happened... Lucas' birthday, a lacrosse tournament, Meagan's Level 3 banquet at Sky Zone, softball photos, and an injured toe (that we would later discover to be quite broken). 

left: 

right: 

and a few close-ups.  Again this week I went with creating the inserts digitally and then printing them out. This was all done 100% digitally in 4x6 or 3x4 sections. Then I just printed them out and slid them into the photo sleeves. SO much easier and quicker for me!
















1 comment:

Amanda said...

Love this! I love that "hello" card as well, and then you paired it with DONUTS! Great! I love your tournament shots, too.