Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Something Old Something New - 6/20

Wednesday means Something Old Something New sale at TLP, a mix of older products and new ones at 50% off for the day!!

I don't usually do a ton of advertising on my blog, but every now and then I share something I think is too good to pass up. This is one of those times. Allison Pennington has a new kit in her shop today that is 50% off. It's NOT a mini kit, but it's priced like one... and it's only $2.50 today! I LOVE love love Allison's style - her papers and bold patterns and colors are so much fun to scrap with! And even though this kit is technically a 'Dad' kit, I used it for a page about Meagan with some baby animals. I'm thinking I'm going to do a page of Sebastian's 11th birthday with it also. Super versatile...

(image is linked)

Here's my layout I did with it: 

(Click here to view full credits)
Also did another layout with SOSN sale products... This is one of my all-time favorite element packs. I pull bits & pieces from it quite often. It's definitely worth the $2.00 sale price!!

(image is linked)

And my layout (I also used a SOSN template pack, and an SOSN stitched pockets pack... if you want to see what products I used, click on the link in the layout caption): 
(Click here to view full credits)

And while I'm pimping TLP, I should probably mention they are having a HUGE Retirement Sale. Some of my favorites are in there, also 50% off... check them out and take advantage before they're gone!

**********


No comments: