Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Easy Sunday

Today was a hangin' out day. After church we (the kids and I) cleaned out the van. Lucas got a much-deserved day off after several days in a row of crazy crazy hours...he got to go sporting-goods shopping with a friend. For dinner we headed to Applebee's. Then we had a little family racing time - MarkoKart baby! I'm soooo not very good at that game...but at least I can beat Meagan! LOL!

Here's a layout I started last night and finished tonight after the kids went to bed...it's Sebastian's page of tree pictures. Now I just have to do Isaac's and put the rest on an extra page. Then I can call this group of pictures done!! I've got so much catching up to do, it's not even funny, so I get pretty excited when I finish a whole set of pics!


I just bought a 2 new kits this weekend. I used them both a little in this page, although a very little. I'm looking forward to putting them to use!! It may have to wait until after we get home from Cedar Point, though. We're leaving Thursday sometime. Tomorrow is bills & garbage night (possibly some scrapbooking time?). Tuesday my friend Karen and I are going to hang out. Wednesday is my first night back at church since soccer started. Then Thursday we leave! Yikes! I'm going to be on some serious computer withdrawal by the time next Monday rolls around and I get back to the big green machine! LOL! Ah, well, I'd say four days of vacation at Cedar Point is a pretty fair trade for going computerless!

Okay, it's late, so I should probably wrap this up. I've got an early start tomorrow. Later!

No comments: