Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Home

This morning was our morning for good-bye's. Good-bye Cedar Point. Good-bye boat. Good-bye hotel room. But worse than that, we had to say good-bye to the kids...for 2 weeks! I tried my hardest, but I could not get through it without crying. I teared up, so I tried to stay back so they wouldn't see me. I almost pulled it off. But then Sebastian came back over to me to tell me he was going to miss me, and to give me one more hug. He saw me crying, and that pretty much made him cry. What a bad mother! I made my kid cry!! But we all wiped our eyes and left on a smiling note.

They made it back to Mom & Mike's safely. They spent the afternoon chillin' and swimming in the pond. It was definitely comforting to hear that they made it there okay.

Lucas and I stopped at Cabella's on the way home. We spent a few hours in Dundee...first eating Mexican food for lunch. Then shopping (making a real-time wish list more like it) at Cabella's for about an hour & a half. He did get a new target for shooting practice in the garage. And the only reason he broke down and spent the $$ on that was because I told him he had to, because I don't want holes in the back of my garage! LOL!

We got home, unloaded, and headed to the chiropractor. Then for dinner, we ordered Chinese, and watched tivo'd shows that have been stored up while we were gone. What is going on with this day?!! My husband ate Mexican AND Chinese in the same day! You have no idea what a miracle that is!

Tonight, we are just hangin' out and taking it easy. I think we're too tired to do anything else! Life without children should be interesting. I'll try to do my best to document it. I think it will be interesting to see how different it will be with such an empty house!

No comments: