Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

Oops! I've already fallen behind on documenting our kid-free week. Let me catch up.

Tuesday evening we went to some friends' house. They also have 3 kids, and they were also without children for the evening. So we played a marble game and just hung out.

Wednesday was my first night back at church since soccer and t-ball started back in spring. As it turned out, the guy who was supposed to head up the 5th & 6th graders ended up not being able to come. So last minute I found out that they needed me to teach. So I did. It went well. I didn't have a lot of time to prepare, but it worked out great anyway. And it was fun to be back on the bus again!

Today was a busy day at work, but I was able to get a lot done. Since I worked late (5:00, which for me is late), and Lucas was just getting out when I was, and since I have yet to go to the grocery since we got back from vacation, we decided to go out to eat for dinner. We headed up to Red Robin, and then we made a tour through Target. Still no wii fits, but we at least got some milk and cereal for breakfast tomorrow. Milk is not the same as a wii fit, but oh well. Tonight we are just going to hang out. I think I'm going to do some picture organizing, maybe a little scrapbooking. Maybe I'll just veg and do not much.

We talked to the kids tonight on the phone. They've had lots of swimming time at Grandma & Grandpa's. Today they went to a museum of some kind - a science museum. They got to see a cool dinosaur exhibit. They had quite a bit to talk to us about tonight. It sounds like they're having a lot of fun. I'm glad! At least I'm not missing them for nothing!

No comments: