Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On the Flip Side!

So far so good...packing has not yet stressed me out. I've got all the laundry washed, folded, hung up and otherwise put away. The beds are made. Rooms (except for the boys') are clean. Bathrooms are clean. Basically, the house is in fair condition...which is a definite prerequisite for stress-free packing! That and the fact that I took about a 30-minute break to finish a layout I started yesterday. :) Just a fun one of the kids playing on the hammock at Grandma & Grandpa's house.



Well, I should get back to packing. We're planning on leaving tomorrow after we eat lunch, so hopefully a good portion of our approximate 3 1/2 hour car ride will be filled with quiet napping! That's what we hope for anyway. Well, I'll check back in when we get back from our vacation! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey, I am in the midst of packing up right now, too. I am heading to OH with the boys tomorrow (hopefully after lunch and during naptime, too.)through Monday. Marc and gang are going to be doing painting and new flooring in the main flooring and it will just be easier with us gone. I am jealous of Cedar Point... I haven't been there since about a year or so after I got married. Maybe soon.