Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday's Post

We're about 75% of the way through our childless vacation days. It's been VERY quiet. We have gotten to talk to them almost every day, except Meagan, who was asleep one time and too tired to talk the next. I am definitely missing their silliness around here. I've had no funny conversations to overhear and giggle at. No little people hanging on my legs while I'm making dinner. No fights to break up (althought that I have not missed). No 'nuggles,' which is what Meagan calls snuggles (that I definitely do miss).

Monday & Tuesday were my working days this week. Tuesday a good friend of mine came over and we went on a walk and had fun girl talk time. Then yesterday I returned to the bus route for Wednesday night church. We can definitely tell it's summer, because there were only six kids on the bus last night. Everyone's on vacations and out with friends. It's hard to believe that summer break is almost over. Time flies...in only a few more weeks Isaac will be starting kindergarten. Wow!

Today I am packing up and heading to Detroit for the rest of the week. I am going to meet my mom and a friend of mine (and a friend of hers, whom I've not met yet) there for the Joyce Meyer conference this Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm definitely looking forward to it, although I have not yet packed (and I have to leave in less than 4 hours). On that note, I suppose I should probably wrap it up here and get moving.

I finished one of the layouts I started the other night, so I figured I'll share. It's just Meagan eating birthday cake. Nothing spectacular. The second page is from the same time, just of all of the kids.


No comments: