Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday & Saturday

Well, we're almost to the one-week mark for having no kids around. It's been QUIET around here to say the least. I told Sebastian that I would make sure to post layouts so he could see what I've been doing. So I have another layout to post for him.

Yesterday, I didn't have to work, so I hung around and cleaned up the house, went grocery shopping, and got ready for the weekend. Guy came up for the weekend. He & Lucas are doing some attic work. Last night I had a 6-hour outing (from 6:00 to midnight) to a friend's house for scrapbooking. I got 3 layouts done (although I think I'm going to do a little tweaking before I finalize one of them). Here's one of them I got done last night: Isaac & his Indian-Anna Jones pictures. He's so funny!


While I was scrapbooking, Lucas and Guy went and grabbed some grub, and then went and got attic supplies. When I got home at midnight last night, they were playing BoomBlox on wii. Funny boys!

Today we got up and spent most of the day working around the house. I did miscellaneous stuff, laundry, etc. while they worked in the garage. At about 4:00 we quit and got ready to leave. We went on a movie date tonight and saw the new Batman. It was an awesome movie. It was very well done, very entertaining, and quite surprising thought-provoking. I liked it.

The kids are having a good time. They've done LOTS of swimming. Yesterday they went to a Discovery Museum (they sent pictures, but I've been too lazy to get them ready for posting). We've talked to them every day, but they're so busy having fun, sometimes their conversations are a little distracted. Oh well. I'm glad they're having a good time!

No comments: