Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

...

This was my conversation with Meagan the other day...

Meagan: "Mommy, I really want a baby sister. I think you have a baby in your tummy."
Me: "No, honey, Mommy does not have a baby in her tummy."
her: "But I want you to have a baby in your tummy."
me: "But I don't."
her: "Well then Daddy has a baby in his tummy."
me: "No. Only mommy's can have babies. Daddy's can't have babies."
her: "Oh....well....I guess you'll just have to do it."
me: "No, I don't think I am going to have any more babies in my tummy."
her: "But I REALLY want a sister!!"
me: "Why do you REALLY want a sister?"
her: "Because I want a bunk bed so I can sleep on the top and the baby sister can sleep on the bottom."

So that's what this is about? All that for a bunk bed? Really? I'm thinking it would be way easier - and cheaper - to just buy the kid a loft and be done with it!! :) She is too funny!

No comments: