Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pictures

Okay, I know I've been torturing the Grandparents by not posting pictures for so long. I'm about to remedy that. These pictures are from our trip to the Garden Friday (the 3rd).


I also took a few pictures at the zoo today, but hardly any actually. I just wasn't in the mood to mess with it (no I'm not sick, lol)... plus, the battery was getting low, so I had to be choosy about what pictures I took.

The zoo was fun for the kids, but I thought it was a little disappointing. The exhibits were either under repair, or needed to be under repair. The bird and reptile house smelled AWFUL, and I could hardly stand it long enough to look at everything. But the kids didn't seem to mind, which is all that matters. Plus, we had ice cream cones for a snack while we were there. And they each got to pick something from the gift store. How can you complain about that, ya know? It was a good day all in all. They had fun, and I enjoyed being with them, regardless of the mess and the smell. LOL.

We all rested for a bit after we got home. Now it's time for me to start something for dinner (since I never got around to the whole crock pot thing earlier... the kids were too impatient to take off, so I figured I wouldn't mess with it).

No comments: