Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

I want to scream ... or cry!!!

Aaaahh! I am not liking this day so far... not because it's been a bad day... the kids are listening fairly well, no major arguments, nothing like that... I just keep doing dumb stuff that makes me feel like screaming!!! For example, I tried to delete a group of shows that I had recorded on our DVR - 20 episodes of the same program recorded. Well, I selected what I thought was the whole group and hit delete...'do you want to delete the group?.... yes... please wait while your programs are deleted... It was during the 'waiting' that I realized it was deleting a little more than just the 20 episodes - it deleted every recording we had! Literally, my eyes welled up with tears. Not that we had anything spectacular recorded... just that I feel like I keep doing irreversible stupid stuff lately. And all I could think was, I don't even have anyone here to cry to... I need a visitor (like anyone really wants to come visit so they can listen to me cry about my DVR, right?).

I guess the truth of the matter is, it's done. It can't be undone (I actually called Dish network and asked...nope). Move on. Blah. Honestly, part of me still feels like crying about it, but the other part of me says, what good would it do. Hopefully I have more luck with the bathrooms and laundry. Wish me luck.

No comments: