Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

About Today

Another day come and gone. I spent much of the day sorting through paperwork that had been all jumbled together pre-move. Paid some bills. Made some phone calls. Looked into getting the kids registered in their new school.

The highlight of the day was that our friends came over for dinner. Super good friends. Haven't seen them for several years. I was a little blown away at how grown up their kids have gotten... I guess time will do that, huh? We had a good time just hanging out and catching up. I love that. They are leaving this weekend to move out to the west coast. I am excited for them, but sad that they are moving so far away. Maybe some day we'll all actually end up in the same place at the same time. We can hope.

The most precious thing about today for me, though, came this evening. I was sitting here doing a layout, and Meg came downstairs. Couldn't sleep and needed some snuggles. We tried the couch, but she just couldn't settle. So we moved up to our room. I just love little baby girl cuddles. She is so sweet, always pulling my arm over her and hugging her little arms around me. Can't get enough of that. It will be gone too soon. I have to eat it up while I can. *sigh*

No comments: