Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Scrap Catch-Up

Well, I am VERY behind on posting, as my husband daily reminds me. He has been waiting rather impatiently to see a few stories from the past few weeks find their way to my blog... we'll see if I can get those up soon. For now, I'm taking the easy way out, and I'm catching up on a few pages I've yet to post.

My friend Krista (aka Sahlin Studio) is guest designer at Shabby Pickle this month, and she has got some C.U.T.E. stuff in her shop there! For the first 2 layouts, I used her guestie goodies.

1. Flag Football - I LOVE a good grungy boy kit! I've had these pictures for over a year & a half, waiting for a good boy-ish kit to come along. Finally! I used GRUNGE by Sahlin Studio for this one...




Journaling: Sebastian played flag football this fall. He scored the first touchdown of the season. He had a blast, and showed off not only his speed, but also his determination and grit!

(Click here to view full credits)




2. Something New - One thing in my scrap stash that I can never have enough of is alphas!! I am an alpha junkie! I LOVE them! The right type can really make (or break) a page. There are a few designers I consider go-to's when it comes to finding a cute new alpha, and Krista is one of them. On this page, I used 2 of her new alphas - Plastic Tile Alpha and Candy Coated Alpha. I also used some cute new goodies from TLP.





Journaling: We're off on an adventure... a new chapter in our lives. We're closing the door on Michigan, and looking forward to what lies ahead. A new state, a new home, a new set of friends and neighbors to meet and get to know. Sure, it's a little challenging to face the future, not knowing what's to come. But I know we're gonna be good, and that this will be a positive change.


(Click here to view full credits)




3. Dad (Just Like You) - These pictures are a few years old... Lucas teaching the kids to shoot a bow. Very cute! For this, I used a new kit by Leora Sanford called Just Like You, full of cute dad stuff in honor of Fathers' Day.






Journaling: True, we don't have a daddy who wears suits and ties or drives a fancy car, but we are so lucky to have a daddy who takes time to teach us & invest in our lives. We love the time he spends with us. It's these times that shape us into who we are.

(Click here to view full credits)

***

No comments: