Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Boxed In

Help! We're trapped in here... under all these boxes!

Seriously, though... Moving went well. Unloading was smooth, and they were out of here by 3:45. Now we are left to all the unpacking and sorting. Finding that an extra 600 square feet and a finished basement doesn't always mean extra room... not sure yet how that translates? Oh well. We'll figure it all out. I've spent ALL afternoon / evening trying to solve the Rubik cube-like challenge of fitting everything into the kitchen cabinets. If I can just get the tupperware containers stuffed away somewhere, I will be calling it a night.

I promise, I have pictures and stuff. I'm just way too tired to mess with them right now. So I will blog out of chronological order by posting pics days later... and you will still love me. For now, back to cabinet stuffing. And then maybe a little '24' on Netflix before completely crashing. 'Night.

No comments: