Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

*****

This weekend we traveled. I took the kids out of school on Friday. We went to Indiana in the morning to see the new house and take care of inspection and builder walk-through stuff. Then we went to Lucas's parents' house to hang out and relax for the weekend.

The kids were thrilled to see their grandma and grandpa. "I haven't seen them in YEARS" Meagan said... since Christmas. Feels like years. But it's not.

Anyway, the weather was nice enough for the kids to play outside and climb trees. Plus we went out for Mexican one night and for a big family dinner with Lucas's brother and sister-in-law another night. It was good to hang out and be together for a bit. Nothing of any major excitement. Just togetherness and relaxation.

On our way home, we stopped by my parents' house for a quick hello as well. We ordered pizza. My mom and I sat on the couch and talked for a bit. The kids played. Then we went home. Meagan was super tired and fell asleep on the way home... and still went to bed fairly well at bed time. Very nice.

Also, Lucas surprised me with a Kindle for my birthday. My new favorite gadget, hands down. I have already read through my first book - Water for Elephants - and tonight downloaded a 5 -novel series for $8. That should last me for a while.

I am STILL struggling with feeling very tired all the time. I'm not running a fever any more. Just feeling very sleepy mid-day and very early in the evening. I've actually been tired for a few hours now, and should be in bed already as a result. So for tonight I am just going to head to bed. I will try to post house pictures, kid pictures, and other weekend goodness tomorrow if I get some time... seems to be something I'm a bit short on lately.

**********

No comments: