Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hello Mr. Blue Sky

The sun has been out for a few days in a row now. LOVE. Have I ever told you how much I love to see the sun, the bright blue sky, and even the grass peeking through. I love it. A lot.

The kids are loving it too. They've been able to get out and get some fresh air. The other day (maybe Monday?) Meagan and Issac made "sports camp" in our front yard. In fact, as of this morning, there was still a football in my tree as a result of sports camp.

Isaac primarily focused on basketball for his sport, while Meagan mixed it up - soccer, football, basketball, baseball, and ... um... something with knee pads. *lol* Sebastian came out a bit later, as he was working on homework (from being out of school all week last week he had quite a bit of catching up to do). He shot a few baskets, and then just played around.

(Really, I love the knee pads. They are quite the fashion statement.)
**********

No comments: