Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

week 7: 2011

Week 7 is done! This was the first week that I missed a few days of pictures. A few reasons I think.... first of all my memory stick was acting up, rendering my camera useless, and secondly we just had a LOT going on!
Journaling:
12 - We had 2 showings this afternoon, so the kids and I did McDonald's for lunch and then went to a movie.
13 - Church in the morning, and then an afternoon of snow play. The kids built snowmen until dusk.
14 - Valentines Day - no pictures because my camera was acting up for a few days... photos were hit & miss. The big excitement of the day was that it was party day at school!
15 - Meagan played outside while I cleaned for another showing to be held on the 16th.
16 - Showed the house once more - I passed my time in Pier 1. Great news... we got an offer on the house!
17 - Meagan and I went to the grocery. While we were there she tried on every pair of sunglasses she found. Also today we reached an agreement on the sale price of the house, and the kids & I went to the library.
18 - Again no pictures. But we packed up and headed to Indiana for another round of house hunting. Gotta find something because we have to be out of this one by the 31st of March.

**********

No comments: