Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Notre Dame Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

What's going on around here today? Isaac is home from school with a low fever & sore throat... we have a doctor's appointment in about 45 minutes to get him checked out. He MUST get better because tomorrow is our One Last Time party with friends!

Meagan is cleaning her disaster of a room. She had every book and article of clothing and SEASHELL (thank you very much Grandma!!) out on her floor. It was like a bomb went off in there. She is none too happy with the fact that I will not help her. I told her it would be good for her to feel the pain of cleaning up her own mess all by herself for once. Her argument to that was, "Well I DID clean my room all by myself one time." One time. Well, here's to number two!

Lilly is sitting by the front door driving herself CRAZY watching all the birds. Once she actually jumped head-first into the glass screen that is there and then took off running because she freaked herself out. Good to know my glass window is that clean I guess. Poor kitty.

The kids have their music program tonight at school. I have not yet figured out how to work that, since Isaac is home from school today. Meagan is supposed to be there for hers at 6:00, then Isaac at 6:30, then Sebastian at 7:30. That's a 2-hour stretch by the time Sebastian is done performing. I don't know how that is all going to work quite yet. Normally I would just skip it, but this is the music program that Meagan has been looking forward to for easily a month & a half. She was SO worried we would miss it because of the move, but I promised her we wouldn't miss it & that I would be there. Seems life is never easy. I have SUCH a respect for single mom's. It is SO difficult to juggle the hiccups in life when there is no one at your side to help you out. (okay, stepping down from soap box now...)

Anyway, other than that, I am working on making lists and folding clothes and generally gathering things around for next week's move. This is like giant-sized packing... have I ever mentioned how much I don't like packing? Oh well, at least the sun is shining... that ought to help keep my mood bright while I pack. Wish me luck!

**********

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a full day! Take care and get some rest.
Love you.

Nancy