Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

ZAP

It's time for another Digi Dare!! This week is a super easy, super fun, and super flexible dare! Just scrap a photo that didn't turn out so well. We all have those lying around!

I scrapped this one that I took of the boys one Saturday morning. They were scooting around on their knees on the carpet building up static charge and then zapping me while I was sleeping! It was hysterical! My cell phone was on the headboard, so I grabbed it and snapped a picture. It didn't turn out very well at all, but I still love the story behind it!

"Hee Hee Hee Ha Ha Ha.... Let's Zap Mom while she's asleep.... If we scoot around on our knees, we'll get all static-y and we can shock her......
"One weekend morning when I could have slept in, I instead had the pleasure of waking up to my goofballs scooting around on my floor and cracking up when they zap me!"

(Click here to view full credits).

**********

No comments: