Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Gaah!!

So, I talked with Isaac's coach this morning and found out that we were supposed to buy him some pants with built-in padding... and cleats (which should have been a given, but for some reason did not occur to me??)... and a practice jersey to go over his pads. *sigh* So we headed out to the store to grab what we needed.

Can I just say that, with my week-long break from children, during which time I got to go into stores solo with no one to keep track of but myself, I had forgotten how much FUN it is to go into a store with three kids who would rather be doing almost anything else.

F. U. N. Gaah! But we survived.

And can I also say, THAT STUFF'S NOT CHEAP! Oh well. It is what it is. We want him to have fun. And he did tell me today that "it's starting to seem funner", and he's "a little excited about it" now. Good. This is progress. So anyway, practice is tonight at 6:00, just when the heat is supposed to max out for the day. Love It! We shall survive. That's why God made water.

**********

No comments: