Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

******

WOOOO HOOOOO! My Penguins made it to the next round of the playoffs!! I am super excited...especially since we actually got to watch the game on TV this weekend. I really miss the days when hockey was actually televised on normal stations at normal times. Anyway... So they have Philly next round. All Pennsylvania series. Very fun! Go Pens!

Besides that, I'm feeling really guilty because tomorrow is Lucas' birthday, and instead of being able to take it easy and celebrate it, we are going to be running around like crazy people trying to manage our silly ol' sports schedule. This whole week, actually is just a week of go go go for me. Still tonight I have to get the kids bathed and in bed, go to the grocery, then come home and make decorations for a banquet we're having on Saturday. LOVE IT!

Tomorrow we have story hour, then our second week of swim classes (for which I will be prepared with my bathing suit!). Then we have to run some errands, get naps in somewhere in the afternoon, and then soccer and t-ball in the evening (plus probably more decoration-making). I am definitely praying for God's hand in my day, so that I can keep my patience and positive attitude and not get frustrated...I don't generally do spectacularly when I have a lot going on...I'm kind of a simple girl when it comes to scheduling.

So anyway, just wanted to get in a quick post before I called the herd in from outdoors. Meagan is playing garden at the moment, which consists of digging a giant pit in our actual garden, generally throwing the dirt over her shoulder into the grass...which means at some point I am going to have to buy another bag of top soil to replace the dirt she has tossed out. But she's having fun digging out the weeds, and finding earthworms. She's filthy dirty from head to toe, but I don't mind. I remember digging for worms in Dad & Nancy's garden when I was little...that was the best! I loved getting my hands dirty, so I can't be upset with her for doing the exact same thing.

Okay, time to round up the troops for baths. Later.

No comments: