Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Icky Sicky's

Well, it seems that every time Lucas goes somewhere, at least one of our children gets sick. This time is no exception. Lucas left Sunday evening, and Monday morning, around 4:00, Isaac started getting sick. We were up at 4:00, 5:30-ish, and again at 8:00-ish. Poor guy! All day he had no appetite, drank very little, and slept a lot. I obviously had to alter my work schedule, even though Monday's are always jam packed for me. Around 9:30, he was doing okay, so we packed up a blanket, pillow, and our Peter Pan movie and headed over to church long enough for me to do the bare necessities. Poor guy fell asleep in my office floor...he was really NOT feeling well.

By mid-afternoon, he seemed to be coming out of it. He even went outside and played for a while. He ate a minimal dinner - chicken noodle soup and some toast - which stayed down just fine. He did great for the rest of the evening. I figured he was back to normal.

However, this morning, we had a birthday breakfast for Meagan's birthday - she wanted breakfast pizza. Isaac didn't eat much of it, but he did eat a little. It seemed to be okay...for about an hour...at which point that all came back to visit us again. Yuck! Poor guy is having a rough time. Hopefully he's almost done with it. I feel so bad for him!

No comments: