Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Just for fun

I started this layout this afternoon - just for fun. I think I mentioned in my last post that I bought a big digital kit to finish the last layout that I did. I figured I'd use a few more of the goodies in that kit just to play around a bit. I had some pictures of Meagan exploring in the 'woods' at Isaac's t-ball game. I've always liked the layouts that combine a few pictures to show a progression, if you know what I mean. So I figured I'd try it out. I still may do another layout with these pictures and take a completely different approach, but this one was fun to do.

Gotta go...I've got a hockey game to watch! Pittsburgh is currently down 1-0 (at the second intermission). We increased our dish network package today just so we could get the Verses channel so we could watch games 1 & 2! LOL! The bonus for getting the bigger package...we now get National Geographic again, so I can once again watch the Dog Whisperer (LOL!).

No comments: