Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tea Party

I'm a little slow at posting about this...since it happened around Easter time. You may remember that a while ago, Meagan and Lucas had a pretend tea party in her Tinkerbell tent. Well, when Grandma & Grandpa H. came up to visit for Easter, Grandma brought some real tea party goodies with her - iced tea and mini cookies (chocolate chip & sugar). Meagan was the tea party princess. She served tea to everyone with her own little tea pot, and she gave everyone cookies on her tea party plates. She was quite the little hostess, and she had the time of her life!

Journaling: You are cordially invited to my very girly princess tea party. Teeny tiny cookies and real tea will be served (in cups that have holes in the sides of them). I will serve everyone all by myself using my pretty princess tea set that Big Grandma & Grandpa Hoying gave me.

No comments: