Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Isaac's 1st T-Ball Game...

Anyone want to clean my bathrooms for me?! (Just thought I'd ask). I'm taking a break...I mean, letting the cleaner soak....for a minute. Thought I'd take a minute to blog a bit.

I put together 2 more picture slide shows from this past Saturday - Isaac's first t-ball game. He did great, had a good time, and staid pretty focused through the whole game. He swings the ever-livin' out of the bat every time he's up to bat. Very funny.


While the game was going on, Meagan decided to 'explore' in the 'woods' (which consisted of trees about 15 feet deep separating the ball fields from an access drive). She was lost in her own world of adventure, though, and had quite a good time. When she wasn't in the trees, she was kicking the fuzzy fluff off of dandelions. LOL.


More games this weekend - soccer and t-ball - along with a birthday party for Miss Meagan...hard to believe three is just around the corner!

No comments: