Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Handsome Boys

Finally I had a chance to scrapbook again! It came at the cost of not cleaning my bathrooms, but it was a price I was willing to pay (fyi, I did clean one bathroom yesterday, only 2 more to go). Tomorrow is another day - a day without motor development or library or swimming or any other pre-arranged outing. I think we are all looking forward to that kind of day! And I have a bit of straightening up to do, as well as a menu & a grocery list to make, and birthday gifts to buy. That should pretty much take care of the day.


So about the layout...it seems that lately I've liked a cleaner, simpler style of layouts. I think Simple Scrapooks magazine is wearing off on me. These pictures were taken last July at the park. I know you've probably seen them before (at least some of them), but I'm just now getting around to doing anything with them for my album.


I love looking at all of the different shots next to each other. All their different expressions and body languages...it's so cool to see all of their different sides coming out in each of them, as well as the contrast between the two boys. At the time that I took these pictures, I was just trying to get one good picture to put in a frame. I sort of discounted all of the shots I didn't deem frame-worthy. Lesson learned - there is definitely a great deal of value in taking (and not deleting) a series of pictures like this. 99.9% of them will never see a frame, and won't hang on a wall, but I can look back at them years from now and remember how very serious Sebastian could be, and just how ornery Isaac's grin was at times; how Sebastian fake smiled when he posed for pictures, and how Isaac was only a hair shorter than his brother...and gaining quickly.




No comments: