Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Another Announcement...

I've been dying to make this one, but I had to wait until it was officially announced online. I've been invited to join the Gallery Standout team! Here's a link to the announcement...check out all the ladies who are joining the team...there is some great talent there!

Also, the 1st growth challenge should be up soon, for anyone who might be interested. They post a challenge, you do the challenge & post your layout, then the team offers constructive criticism to help you grow & improve. Here's my layout I did for January's challenge:

Journaling: On days when the snow if freshly fallen, this is what I look forward to on my way to work. The forest that surrounds the long, winding drive is painted in winter white. A small reminder that creation is beautiful. - winter 2008

Credits

No comments: