Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Under the Weather

Wow, what a week we've had! Saturday when I woke up, I had a bit of a sore throat. Sunday I thought I felt a little better, maybe a little congested. By Monday I was highly uncomfortable, and by Tuesday I had developed a migraine and some serious congestion issues. Sheesh!

So, I've struggled to keep my energy up long enough to get through the 8:00-5:00 part of the day, let alone dinner, bath time, story time, and bed time. Truthfully, I've short cut a lot this week...dinners mainly. And I've done a lot of sleeping.

Finally, I am starting to feel a bit better...better, but definitely not great yet. Lucas is now feeling under the weather, too. Do you suppose we'll see Spring any time soon? I sure could use some warm fresh air right about now!

No comments: