Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

The waiting is almost over!

Yesterday I got THE email from Wal-Mart saying the DS was in and ready for pick-up. So, last night, after we got the kids in bed, I headed over and picked it up. It was so close to bedtime when I got the email, that I figured it would be best to wait...so as not to risk a bedtime disaster!

Meagan and I went back to Wal-Mart today to pick out games. The boys wanted Pokemon Rangers. Meagan wanted Tinkerbell (big surprise!). And Lucas wanted Zelda. So we left Wally world with three DS games, a birthday gift for Sebastian's birthday party he's going to tomorrow, decorations for Meagan's birthday party (yes, I know it's not until May, but last year we waited, and the stuff was gone in May), some new gloves for me (because I lost mine), and a few other odds & ends. Nice. But it was a fun girly trip to the store.

Now, all we have to do is wait for the boys to get home from school!! It's almost DS time!

No comments: