Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baby Boy

I got the chance to work with an adorable baby kit (Posh Tots) by a new designer at Funky Playground - Tania Shaw. I right away thought of these hospital pictures of Isaac that I've never done anything with. I think I took at least 15 shots of him just laying in his hospital portable crib / bassinet thing. He was just so peaceful (most of the time) just laying there chillin'. You know, all of those pictures look about the same, but I've still never been able to resist snapping those pictures!


Journaling: I confess. From the moment I saw you, I couldn't take my eyes off of you - your tiny little features, your soft little cheeks. Maybe that's why I took so many pictures of you in your hospital bed just lying there all brand new. All the pictures kind of look the same, but they're all so cute.


***

No comments: