Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Funky Playground Stuff

I know some of you who follow along are into scrapping, so I like to pass along a good deal when I see one. Today (and every Thursday), Funky Playground has products, both new and older, on sale for $1. There are some pretty cute things on sale today. Plus, one of their designers, Lauraskathi, is having a going-out-of-business sale, and every item in her entire shop is priced at $1. She has some gorgeous full kits, cute alphas, and lots of other mini kits and such. It's worth checking out if you're in the mood for a bargain!
I also have a few layouts that are all 100% Funky Playground products (some of them new and on sale today). Thought I'd share...
This one is Sebastian with 2 of his classmates at their field day back in May.
This picture was taken last summer at Grandma & Grandpa's while they were on vacation. I love their great big smiles!


No comments: