Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Life's a Beach

A new layout using a GORGEOUS new kit by Krista Sahlin called Life's a Beach. It's brand new today at Scrap Matters. I actually originally did this page for a friend using a picture of her daughter, but when I was done I decided I liked it so much that I wanted to use it for one of our own pics as well. So I found this photo of Isaac & Meagan floating in Grandma & Grandpa's pool last summer. I just simply laid my photo on top of the other one and clipped it to be the same size and placement as the original. One of the gigantic bonuses of digital, that's for sure!

The coolest thing about this layout - that I figured out way after I had it done - is that it will be in the album right next to this layout that I did about a month ago using a completely different kit, but they match perfectly! It's going to look so good!! Often the 2 pages side by side in an album don't actually match, but these 2 look like I did it on purpose! (I know, I get excited about little things!)

Click here to see credits or to leave some love!
***

No comments: