Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm in Trouble

I KNOW it has been almost 2 weeks! I'M SORRY! Consider this an acknowledgement of the fact that I haven't updated my blog for a while... no need to whine about it!!! :) Seriously, though, we went from one weekend with family to a week of prep for the following weekend in Chicago. We're back now... and actually, the kids are off and running again. They late this morning for their week of vacation with Grandma & Grandpa H. So Lucas and I have the house to ourselves. Very quiet. Very quiet. And not very messy. Funny how that works out.

I just downloaded almost 400 pictures today. I will TRY to find time tomorrow to get a few of them edited and posted. TRY. I said try. But seeing as it is now midnight, I think I'm going to head to bed.

No comments: