Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Productivity - ???

I think today was a productive day, although I don't have much to show for it. I got up, read my Bible (productive, although nothing to show for it), made breakfast and got the kids ready (productive, yes. show, nothing). Got the kids registered for their new school (again, productive, but by the looks you still, at 11:45 am, cannot tell by the naked eye that I have done ANYTHING).

After lunch I did manage to get a few loads of laundry washed and dried, although not yet put away, so rather than looking productive, it really just looks like a bit of a bigger mess, since before, at least the laundry was hidden away in the hampers, whereas now it is in baskets lying in the floor. Hmmm... not sure about the way this day is going! :)

Played with the kids outside (got a big ol' sunburn on my back), met the neighbor directly behind us, and then got to sit and have a really nice, long chat with my neighbor to the one side of us. Building relationships is ALWAYS productive. Again, though, by the looks of it, I've done nothing (except get a sunburn).

Also had a long phone conversation with our relocation agent and got some details ironed out for the final chapter of our transfer. (Hoping it's over soon, one way or the other). Did a bit of other straightening up here and there (although if you didn't know how messy it was before, it might actually still look to you like I did nothing in the way of cleaning... yup that bad).

So really, I can list a bunch of STUFF, but I can't show you anything to prove that I did anything at all. Oh well. I guess you'll just have to take my word for it! :)

No comments: